We are closing for new RLS applications from 9th May
We are closing for new Recovery Loan Scheme (RLS) applications from Monday 9th May. The Scheme itself will remain open until 30th June, in line with the deadline set by the Government and British Business Bank.
Why are we coming off sale sooner than the RLS end date?
We’re coming off sale at an earlier date to make sure our team has enough time to process cases and issue offers before 30th June. Doing so will ensure that any cases being processed have the best chance of being issued in time*.
How can brokers give cases the best chance of being processed in time?
We appreciate that putting together an application with a deadline on the horizon can be a challenge, but brokers can give their cases the best chance of being processing in time by doing the following:
- Respond to any further information requests as soon as possible — the sooner we have the right information, the quicker we can make a decision.
- Take care to complete these steps when submitting a new application:
- Upload supporting documents — making sure to include all documents, especially the RLS supplementary form and proposal summary form, as applications can’t be progressed without them
- Ensure the application is completed fully in Portal before submitting
- Use our handy application checklist to make sure your application is fully packaged before submitting.
Any questions about the closure of RLS?
If you have any questions about the closure of RLS, get in touch with our TBDM team by email at email@example.com or by phone on 0333 399 0060 (9am–5pm, Mon–Fri). Alternatively, you can contact your RDBM.
We’d like to thank you for your support throughout the time we’ve been offering RLS, with your help we’ve been able to continue supporting businesses throughout 2021 and 2022.
* Please note: Submitting an application before the deadline does not guarantee an offer will be issued in time for the deadline.